How to Earn Miles
Earn Miles with Korean Air
Provide your SKYPASS membership number when you make flight reservations or at the time of ticketing or check-in to automatically have the proper mileage credit added to your account.
Miles will be accumulated after your trip is finished.
Mileage accrual rates vary according to routes and booking classes.
Mileage accrual is not available when traveling via
- Mileage award ticket
- Infant (under 2 years old) ticket
- Discounted ticket using special fare conditions
- Miles earned on Korean Air or partner airlines after July 1, 2008 are valid for 10 years from the date of the travel and can be used until December 31 (based on KST) of the 10th year.
- Miles that have not been used within the validity date are due to expire.
- Miles could be missed if your name on your passport & SKYPASS do not match.
- Please retain your ticket receipt (ITR) and boarding pass until you have confirmed the mileage credit on your account.
- For codeshare flights serviced by a Korean Air partner carrier, mileage is only accrued if the ticket was issued on Korean Air flight number. (e.g. KE5901)
- When flying on a partner airline, the mileage accumulation policy of each airline is applied.
- Mileage accrued on a frequent flyer account of one airline cannot be transferred to an account of another airline.