How to Earn Miles
Earn Miles with Korean Air
Provide your SKYPASS membership number when you make flight reservations or at the time of ticketing or check-in to automatically have the proper mileage credit added to your account.
Mileage accrual rates vary according to routes and booking classes.
Mileage accrual is not available when travelling via
- Mileage award ticket
- Infant (under 2 years age) ticket
- Discounted ticket using special fare conditions
- Flights taken prior to SKYPASS membership enrolment
- Mileage earned on or after July 1, 2008, based on the date of travel, is valid for 10 years. Mileage earned from other partners is valid for 10 years from the date of accrual on your SKYPASS account.
- After the validity period ends, any unredeemed mileage will expire.
- Miles could be missed if your name on your passport & SKYPASS do not match.
- Please retain your ticket receipt and boarding pass until you have confirmed mileage credit on your account.
- For code share flights serviced by a Korean Air partner carrier, mileage is only accrued if the ticket was issued on Korean Air flight number. (e.g. KE5901)
- When flying on a partner airline, the mileage accumulation policy of each airline is applied.
- Mileage accrued on a frequent flyer account of one airline cannot be transferred to an account of another airline.