Please be advised that ticket change/refund guidelines due to COVID-19 for flights operating normally.
1. Application : Korean Air International flights ticket
2. Period : Travel date March 4, 2020 ~ March 31, 2021, Issued on/before April 1, 2020
3. Travel Waivers
- Refund penalty will be waived
- Reissue Charge will be waived once (any difference in fare may apply)
- The eligible tickets shall be allowed to reschedule within June 31, 2021 regardless of ticket validity
- Not available retroactive application for refunded ticket
- For Award tickets, stopover in route for flights departing on/after July 1, 2020 are not permitted-only allowing transit within 24 hours between origin and destination.
- If you have applied for a refund of an award ticket on the Korean Air website, the mileage will be refunded within 3 to 5 business days. The refunded mileage will be available for use until December 31, 2021. If you have applied for a refund via a Korean Air office or a Korean Air service center instead of the website, please contact the service center.
- Even if it does not apply during '2. the period of issue', the provisons of this regulation are applicable if there is a change regarding the establishment/extension of the prohibition/restriction of entry/exit of a specific country after ticket issue.
Contact for ticket changes/refunds
|Purchased via||Contact Details|
|Korean Air Website/Mobile||
Date/itinerary changes : Service center
Refund : Korean Air Website/Mobile [Log-in - My Trips - Cancel Reservation/Refund]
|Korean Air Regional office/Service center||Date/itinerary changes, refund : Service center
|Others (Travel Agency, etc)||Date/itinerary changes, refund : the agency where you purchased the ticket (waiver condition will be equally applied)