Voice of Customers
Send Us Your Comments/Complaints
Thank you for flying with Korean Air.
We always strive to do our best to ensure convenience to our customers. However, we would like to offer our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience experienced by our customers due to the recent spreading of COVID-19.
We are currently operating an emergency system and increasing the number of customer service personnel to respond to our customers as best as we can. However, even then, our service center is overwhelmed with the number of inquiries that are resulting from the rapid changes and unexpected turns.
Therefore, we ask for your understanding and patience as we process requests in an order that prioritizes customers with the soonest departure dates.
* You can find the answers in FAQ Open in new window to the most common questions, we get asked by our customers related with COVID 19.
* Ticket refund / Cancellation (postponing) request
Ticket purchased via Korean Air Website / Mobile, can get refund through Korean Air Website/Mobile [Log-in - My Trips - Cancel Reservation/Refund] without any penalty or fee. (For tickets purchased at 3rd party travel agency, please contact the place of purchase)
* Ticket change
Once the schedule changes, our customer representatives or travel agency will reach out to you. However, due to recent increased volume of workload caused by COVID 19, contact can take longer than usual. Therefore, we ask for your understanding and patience.
- If you would like to make a complaint, please contact our customer relations team who can be contacted at: email@example.com or click here Open in new window .
- An Online Dispute Resolution platform has been set up by the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ Open in new window which provides easy access to alternative dispute resolution (ADR).
- Please note, Korean Air is not currently subscribed to an approved ADR scheme therefore neither the ODR platform nor any approved ADR providers will be able to accept your complaint.
- You can log your complaint with CAA’s Passenger Advice and Complaints Team (PACT) by completing the online complaint form via the CAA website: www.caa.co.uk/passengercomplaints Open in new window . Under the subtitle ‘How the CAA can Help’ you will need to click on the link ‘Refer your complaint to us’. You can then access the CAA’s consumer portal where you can submit your complaint to PACT.