Excellent Boarding Pass
As a Korean Air passenger, your boarding pass is also a key to some great discounts. From ground transportation to fine dining to the ballet, you are privy to special offers from our partners.
Excellent Boarding Pass Korea
To take advantage of the program, you must have an international Korean Air flight boarding pass from an overseas region to Korea. Simply show it, along with your identification, to any of our participating partners within 7 days of your departure date to redeem the Excellent Boarding Pass (EBP) offer.
Excellent Boarding Pass Worldwide
Your Korean Air boarding pass for your flight is also your ticket to special perks internationally. To take advantage, you must have an international Korean Air flight boarding pass from Korea to an overseas destination. Simply show your boarding pass and identification to any of our participating partners within 10 ~ 30 days of your departure to redeem the Excellent Boarding Pass offer.
Program Benefits in Korea
Medical/ Transportation/ Others
Shopping/ Currency EX
- Hyundai Department Store
- Lotte Mart
- KEB Hana Bank, Inc.
- Hyundai Premium Outlets
Program Benefits Worldwide
Terms & Conditions
- Additional services are provided only to passengers who have original copies of their international boarding passes with the Korean Air flight number and their personal identification.
- EBP program benefits are available only to regular Korean Air flights and code-share flights with Korean Air as the marketing carrier.
- EBP program benefits in Korea are only available within 7 days from the arrival date shown on the boarding pass to Korea.
- EBP program benefits worldwide, departing from Korea and arriving to overseas destination, are only available within 10 to 30 days from the arrival date shown on the boarding pass to the corresponding destination.
- As the scope of services provided differs according to the internal regulations of the partner firms, passengers are requested to check the individual partner scopes and limitations of benefits on the list of program benefits.
- Discount and optional services may not be used in tandem with other discounts/benefits.
- Partner firms and passengers hold all liabilities for any problems arising from or related to the services/products provided.
- The list of partners and services is subject to change without prior notice.