Proof-of-Family Document and Notes
- For Korean nationals, legal documents such as family registers or resident registration issued within 6 months.
- For other nationals, legal documents such as family registers, resident registration, birth certificates, marriage certificates, etc. that indicate birth dates and family relations of applicable members.
- Family registration is available only to SKYPASS members.
- Family registration will not combine miles of each family member into a single member’s account nor create a separate joint family account.
- An authorization is required from the member who is endorsing miles even if he or she is registered as a family member.
- If the date of birth is not stated on the proof-of-family document, a copy of identification with the birth date on it needs to be submitted separately for both the applicant and the family member to be registered.
- For further inquiries, please contact the service center, visit the nearest Korean Air office or the website.
- Under certain circumstances, additional supporting documentation may be required for family registration. For further inquiries, please contact the service center, visit the nearest Korean Air office or the website.