Partner Credit Card Companies (Korea)
Partner Credit Card Companies (Other Region)
- Credit cards may be issued in accordance with standards of each Credit Card companies (banks).
- Normally, mileage is added to your account approximately 2 to 4 weeks following the date of transaction. However, mileage accural standard varies between the partner companies. Please contact the individual partner company for more information.
- Mileage earned in Korean Air's SKYPASS program on or after July 1, 2008, is valid for 10 years, calculated from the date of posting to your account. After that period, any unredeemed mileage will expire. Mileage earned on or before June 30, 2008, will not expire.
- Partner credit card hold the same SKYPASS number and not only Korean Air flight but also other partner airlines mileage will be managed all together.
- Membership fee which is charged according to the credit card company’s regulation is irrelevant with Korean Air.
- When SKYPASS membership number changes, please contact partner credit card companies (banks) beforehand, in order to avoid missing mileage to the existing SKYPASS account.