Partner Credit Card Companies (Korea)
Partner Credit Card Companies (Other Region)
- Credit cards may be issued in accordance with standards of each credit card companies (banks).
- Normally, mileage is added to your account approximately 2 to 4 weeks following the date of transaction. However, mileage accrual standard varies between the partner companies. Please contact the individual partner company for more information.
- Mileage earned in Korean Air's SKYPASS program on or after July 1, 2008 is valid for 10 years, calculated from the date of posting to your account. After that period, any unredeemed mileage will expire. Mileage earned on or before June 30, 2008 will not expire.
- Skypass members will have the same membership number when issuing Skypass affliated credit cards. Non-members will be newly registered. Skypass membership numbers registered through an affiliate are also managed in the same account together with airline boarding miles and other partner miles.
- Membership fee which is charged according to the credit card company’s regulation is irrelevant with Korean Air.
- When the SKYPASS membership number changes, please contact partner credit card companies (banks) beforehand, in order to avoid missing mileage to the existing SKYPASS account.