Partner Airlines Award Terms and Conditions
Partner Airlines Award Terms & Conditions
- Coupons must be used in sequence of proper order, and ticketing is permitted when all segments hold confirmed seats.
- Reservation can be made at a Korean Air Ticketing Office and Service Center, and awards can be issued only at a Korean Air Ticketing Office and are not available at the airport.
Child and Infant
- No infant and child mileage discounts are applicable: The same miles with adults will be redeemed in case of seat occupation.
- Valid 1 year from the date of issue.
- Extension of validity is not permitted.
- The departure and arrival cities must be of the same country.
- Itinerary must be consisted of single airline, and codeshare flights are not applicable.
- Only direct flights must be flown between origin and destination. Additional miles apply for additional segments. (Exception : Alaska Airlines, GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes)
- Partner Airlines Award is valid only for round-trip, and same amount of mileage will be redeemed even when a trip is only for one-way.
Family Plan Applicable
- You can endorse your miles or use Family Plan for Partner Airlines Award.
- Open-jaw travel is applicable only once at the destination.