Partner Airlines Bonus Terms and Conditions
Reservation and Ticketing
• Coupons must be used according to the sequence order in the ticket.
• Ticket can be issued only when all bookings are confirmed, and airport standby is not permitted.
• Ticket can be booked and issued at Korean Air ticketing office and service center. Please be advised that ticketing cannot be assisted at the airport, and any changes can be made only at ticketing office.
Child and Infant
• The same bonus chart applies to infants occupying a seat and children.
• Infant is not eligible for Partner Airlines Bonus even when not occupying a seat. Please purchase a paid ticket when a passenger is infant.
• Validity of award ticket is one year and further extension is not permitted.
• Partner Airlines Bonus is allowed on all Partner Airlines operated flights excluding codeshare flights.
• All flights on a ticket must be operated by the same partner airline.
• Bonus chart is based on round-trip, and the same chart applies even when a trip is one-way.
• Partner Airlines Bonus is to be used on direct flights between departure and destination city. If itinerary involves connecting flights, additional mileage will be required with the exception of Alaska Airlines and GOL.
Family Plan Applicable
• Family Plan (pooling miles among registered family members) and mileage endorsement from/to a registered family member is permitted in order for Partner Airlines Bonus to be issued.
• One surface segment, or one open jaw segment, is permitted at the destination.
Change of Itinerary
• Itinerary change is permitted before/after starting a journey at a fee of KRW30,000.
• Ticket can be refunded only when it is completely unused. Once the ticket is used, even partially, it is not eligible for refund.
• Depending on when a refund request is made, mileage can be deducted up to 10,000 miles.
More than 91 days
Within 90 days
Free of charge