Enjoy nights in our partner hotels as you travel.
|No content||KAL Hotel
|Grand Hyatt Incheon||Waikiki Resort Hotel
|InterContinental Los Angeles
(per one night)
East Tower : Grand King/Twin
West Tower : Grand Deluxe King/Twin
|Website||www.kalhotel.co.kr Open in new window||incheon.grand.hyatt.kr Open in new window||www.waikikiresort.com Open in new window||dtla.intercontinental.com Open in new window|
Service User Guide
- Availability of redeeming miles at hotels is based on availability at each hotel.
- The required miles for stay are based on one night and it does not include breakfast. Room upgrade award may be only used with room stay awards.
- You can transfer awards to family members but Family Plan mileage pooling is not permitted to this program.
- This award can only be endorsed to family members who have already been registered through the Korean Air website. Reservations must be made through the Korean Air website.
- The required miles for redemption such as room upgrades, additional meals, and hotel membership, may change at any time without prior notice. For more informatioin, please contact the relevant hotels.
- Penalty will be imposed in case of cancellation within the time period before the expected date of check-in.
- KAL Hotels : within 24hours, 1 night of miles will be deducted.
- Grand Hyatt Incheon : within 48hours, 1 night of miles will be deducted.
- Waikiki Resort Hotel : within 72hours, 1 night of miles will be deducted.
- InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown : within 72hours, 1 night of miles will be deducted.
- Waikiki Resort Hotel charges a mandatory daily Amenity Fee at check out (i.e. hotel resort fee). Amenity Fee is subject to change upon hotel’s sales circumstances. For more information, please contact Waikiki Resort Hotel.