Enjoy nights at our partner hotels as you travel.
|No content||KAL Hotel
|Grand Hyatt Incheon||Waikiki Resort Hotel
|InterContinental Los Angeles
(per one night)
|Website||www.kalhotel.co.kr Open in new window||incheon.grand.hyatt.kr Open in new window||www.waikikiresort.com Open in new window||dtla.intercontinental.com Open in new window|
Service User Guide
- Please ensure that mileage will be redeemed upon check-in, not upon making a reservation.
- Mileage redemption is subject to the availability of each hotel.
- The required miles for stay are based on one night (not including breakfast). Room upgrade award may only be used with room stay awards.
- You can transfer awards to family members but Family Plan mileage pooling is not permitted to this program.
- This award can only be endorsed to family members who have already been registered through the Korean Air website. Reservations must be made through the Korean Air website.
- The required miles for redemption such as room upgrades, additional meals, and hotel membership, may change at any time without prior notice. For more information, please contact the relevant hotels.
- Penalty will be imposed in case of cancellation within the time period before the expected date of check-in.
- KAL Hotels: within 24 hours, 1 night of miles will be deducted.
- Grand Hyatt Incheon: within 48 hours, 1 night of miles will be deducted.
- Waikiki Resort Hotel : within 72 hours, 1 night of miles will be deducted.
- InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown : within 72 hours, 1 night of miles will be deducted.
- Waikiki Resort Hotel charges a mandatory Daily Amenity Fee at check-out (i.e. hotel resort fee). Amenity Fee is subject to change based on the discretion of each hotel. For more information, please contact Waikiki Resort Hotel.