Enjoy nights at our partner hotels as you travel.
|No content||KAL Hotel
|Grand Hyatt Incheon||Waikiki Resort Hotel
|InterContinental Los Angeles
(per one night)
|Website||www.kalhotel.co.kr Open in new window||incheon.grand.hyatt.kr Open in new window||www.waikikiresort.com Open in new window||dtla.intercontinental.com Open in new window|
Service User Guide
- In case of bonus endorsement to family members, the beneficiary must show up at the time of check-in.
- Please make a reservation on Korean Air website to use family plan. Family plan is available only for the registered family members and the authorization from the family member is prerequisite.
- Mileage redemption is subject to the availability of each hotel.
- The required mileage for hotel stay is based on 1 night (not including breakfast). Room upgrade award is only available together with room stay awards.
- Optional awards are also available such as room upgrade, meals and annual membership and etc. Required miles and products are subject to change upon hotel’s sales circumstances and contracts. For further information, please contact the relevant hotel.
- Waikiki Resort Hotel charges a mandatory Daily Amenity Fee at check-out (i.e. hotel resort fee). Amenity Fee is subject to change based on the discretion of each hotel. For more information, please contact Waikiki Resort Hotel.
- No-show Penalty will be charged for cancellation within specific time prior to check-in time. The penalty costs as much as the required mileage for 1 night stay.
- KAL Hotels: Cancellation within 24 hours prior to check-in time (14:00)
Grand Hyatt Incheon: Cancellation within 48 hours prior to check-in time (15:00)
Waikiki Resort HOtel: Cancellation within 72 hours prior to check-in time (15:00)
InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown: Cancellation within 72 hours prior to check-in time (16:00)