Round-the-World Bonus Terms and Conditions
Economy : 140,000 miles / Business : 220,000 miles
Reservation and Ticketing
Reservation can be made in Korean Air ticketing office and Service Center, and award can be issued only at Korean Air ticketing office and not available at the airport. Please contact our Service center for details.
Validity is one year from the date of issue, and extension of validity is not permitted.
The original departure city cannot be used as a stopover to a final destination in the same country.
Stopovers and Transfers
Up to three transfers are allowed during the entire journey and two additional transfers are permitted in each Area. And up to three stopovers during the entire journey and one additional stopover in each Area are permitted. The number of stopovers will be counted into the number of transfers.
- Area 1: North/South America
- Area 2 : Europe/Africa/Middle East
- Area 3 : Asia/Oceania
Change and Refund
- Partial changes in itinerary is eligible after using first coupon, however please contact our service center and re-issuance of your ticket is required.
- Refund policy differs depending on your ticket usage.
|Unused Ticket||Within 1 year||Refundable|
|After 1 year||Additional 10,000miles will be deducted|
|More than 1 coupon used||Ineligible for refund|
- The round-the-world award cannot be used during blackout periods of each SkyTeam Alliance airline.
- No upgrade awards for round-the-world tickets
- All other SKYPASS rules and conditions may apply. For more information, please contact Korean Air service center or a ticketing office.