The seat type may differ according to the number of seats within the same fleet type.
- There are 8 exits: 2 in the front, 4 in the middle and 2 in the back.
- There are 9 lavatories: 1 in the front, 6 in the middle and 2 in the back. 1 lavatory in the middle is an accessible restroom and 1 lavatory in the middle is a female-only restroom.
- There are 7 galleys: 2 in the front, 2 in the middle and 3 in the back.
- There are 6 bassinets in the middle.
- For the seating, there are 6 A330 First Class Seats, 18 Prestige Suites and 248 New Economy Class Seats.
- On the first row of the First Class area, the pitch between the seats is 75 inches and from the 7th row to the 9th row of the Prestige Class area, the pitch is 75 inches. For the Economy Class area, from the 28th to the 45th row and from 46th to the 60th row, the pitch between the seats is 33 or 34 inches.
- The width of first class, prestige class and economy class is 21, 21, 18.1 inches respectively.