The seat type may differ according to the number of seats within the same fleet type.
- On the main deck, there are 10 exits: 2 in the front, 6 in the middle and 2 in the back.
- There are 12 lavatories: 3 in the front, 5 in the middle and 4 in the back. 1 lavatory in the back is a female-only restroom.
- There are 7 galleys: 1 in the front and 6 in the middle.
- There are 13 bassinets: 6 in the front and 7 in the middle.
- For the seating, there are 12 First Class Sleeper Seats, 21 Prestige Plus Seats and 308 Economy Class Seats.
- From the first row to the third row of the First Class area, the pitch between the seats is 83 inches on the main deck. From the 7th to the 9th row of the Prestige Class area, the pitch is 60 inches. For the Economy Class area, from the 28th to the 37th row, the pitch between seats is 32 or 33 inches and from the 38th to the 47th, the pitch is 32 or 34 inches. Lastly, from the 48th to the 63rd row, the pitch between the seats is 33 or 34 inches.
- The width of first class, prestige class and economy class is 20.6, 21.6, 17.2 inches respectively.
- On the upper deck, there are 2 exits in the middle.
- There are 2 lavatories: 1 in the front and 1 in the back.
- There are 3 galleys in the back.
- There are 2 bassinets in the front.
- For the seating, there are 24 Prestige Plus Seats.
- On the upper deck, the pitch between the seats is 60 inches for the Prestige Class seats from the 16th to the 21st row.
- The width of prestige class is 21.6 inches.