Boeing 777-200 ER
The seat type may differ according to the number of seats within the same fleet type.
- There are 8 exits: 2 in the front, 4 in the middle and 2 in the back.
- There are 10 lavatories: 1 in the front, 5 in the middle and 4 in the back. 1 lavatory in the middle is an accessible restroom and 1 lavatory in the back is a female-only restroom.
- There are 9 galleys: 3 in the front, 2 in the middle and 4 in the back.
- There are 12 bassinets: 3 in the front and 9 in the middle.
- For the seating, there are 8 First Class Kosmo Suites Seats, 28 Prestige Sleeper Seats and 212 New Economy Class Seats.
- From the first row to the second row of the First Class area, the pitch between the seats is 83 inches. From the 7th row to the 10th row of the Prestige Class area, the pitch is 74 inches. For the Economy Class area, from the 28th row to the 40th row, the pitch between the seats is 32 or 33 inches and from the 41st row to the 52nd row, the pitch between the seats is 33 or 34 inches.
- The width of first class, prestige class and economy class is 26.5, 20.1, 17.2 inches respectively.