Boeing 777-300 ER
The seat type may differ according to the number of seats within the same fleet type.
- There are 8 exits: 2 in the front, 4 in the middle and 2 in the back.
- There are 9 lavatories: 1 in the front, 5 in the middle and 3 in the back. 1 lavatory in the middle is an accessible restroom and 1 lavatory in the middle is a female-only restroom.
- There are 4 galleys: 1 in the front, 2 in the middle and 1 in the back.
- There are 10 bassinets: 3 in the front and 7 in the middle.
- For the seating, there are 8 First Class Kosmo Suites Seats, 56 Prestige Sleeper Seats and 227 New Economy Class Seats.
- From the first row to the second row of the First Class area, the pitch between the seats is 83 inches. From the 7th row to the 15th row of the Prestige Class area, the pitch is 74 inches. For the Economy Class area, from the 28th row to the 40th row and from the 41st row to the 53rd row, the pitch between the seats is 33 or 34 inches.
- The width of first class, prestige class and economy class is 26.5, 20.1, 18.1 inches respectively.