Advance Seat Selection
Customers who have purchased economy class tickets or customers with First/Prestige class reservations.
- Even if the eligibility is guaranteed by the condition above, Advance Seat Selection may not be available in the event of unscheduled flight operations (extra or charter flights) or a delayed flight maintenance.
- The selection service is not offered on some of the code-share flights operated by other airlines.
- Group ticket holders are not eligible for the seat selection service.
- N/T class ticket holders are not eligible for the seat selection service
Requesting a Service
- Seat Selection can be made through Service Centers, ticketing offices or your travel agency.
- You can select preferred seat through the homepage or application.
- 361 days ~ 48 hours before departure (First/Prestige class: 24 hours before departure)
- Bulkhead and exit row seating can only be assigned at the airport.
- Some seats for the convenience of passengers in need of assistance, such as seats for bassinets, may be closed early.
- Please note that your assigned seat may change due to a change in aircraft or other reasons.
- The seating configuration of the internet seat map may be different from actual configuration of the aircraft you will be boarding.
- Advance Seat Selection Service may be limited according to your booking class or membership level.
- Boarding and pre-selected seats may not be guaranteed if passengers do not check in within following stated time limits.
(prior to departure)
|International Flights||Korean Domestic Flights|
|First||1 hour||No content|
|Prestige||1 hour||20 minutes|
|Economy||1 and a half hours||30 minutes|