The royal treatment
You are treated like royalty
Fine dining in the sky.
Korean Air, two-time winner of the prestigious Mercury Award, offers carefully selected Western, Chinese, Japanese, and traditional Korean menus with carefully selected wines. You will feel like you are dining at a world-class restaurant.
In-flight Amenity Kit Service:
Toothbrush set and folding slippers are packed in a pouch for your convenience on. (Note: Provided to passengers on lengthy flights to America, Europe, Oceania and the Middle East.)
Stay on schedule even when sleeping. Just let us know, and we will make sure to wake you at your requested time.
In-seat power supply system:
- Each seat on our B747-8i, B747-400, B777-300, B777-200, B787-9, A380-800, A330-200, A330-300 and some B737-800, B737-900ER aircrafts has a power outlet.
- While our in-seat power supply system supports various types of plugs, you may need an adapter for special types used in certain regions.
- In-Seat Power Voltage : 110V/60Hz. Most laptops designed as Free Voltage Type (100-240V) can be used. Each power outlet provides up to 100~200W (varies with aircraft), so certain laptop computers may not be charged depending on their power consumption.
- The USB port is used to recharge electronic devices excluding iPad; unfortunately, RJ45 internet ports are not currently available.
- Recharge an iPad by plugging the standard charger into the in-seat power supply.
Aircraft lights are fully adjustable to accommodate various activities such as boarding, sleeping and eating. In addition, the lights dim and brighten gradually to give your eyes time to adjust.
Handicap accessible restrooms:
These special restrooms are available on every flight to allow all passengers to have the best in-flight experience possible.