KAL Premium Arrival Shower Service
Korean Air is pleased to offer a shower service in the Grand Hyatt Incheon to First and Prestige Class passengers.
KAL Premium Arrival Shower Service is available for First and Prestige Class passengers who arrive at Incheon Airport to help with recovery from the fatigue of traveling.
For Korean Air flights on the date of arrival only.
Club Olympus on the 2nd floor of the Grand Hyatt Incheon, West Tower
5:00 AM - 11:00 AM (1 hour earlier than Club Olympus opening hours)
Using the service
- The Grand Hyatt Incheon hotel offers free shuttle service to/from the hotel.
- Located on the 1st floor gate 2A, Terminal 2, at Incheon airport. / on the 1st floor gate 3C, Terminal 1, at Incheon airport.
- Shuttle operates every 30 minutes from 5:30 AM. The Hyatt West Tower is the first stop.
- Free parking is available for passengers who drive to the hotel.
- Valuables or baggage can be stored at the Concierge Desk - 1st floor of the Grand Hyatt.
- Present identification and boarding pass at the Club Olympus counter on the 2nd floor.
Note Use of other facilities of the hotel besides sauna will be charged.