World class service to pamper and please
Special perks for first class customers
In-flight meals and wine:
You think you are being served at a world-class dining establishment, and you are. A two-time winner of the prestigious Mercury Award, we offer carefully selected Western, Chinese, Japanese and traditional Korean menus, complete with top-quality wines that suit the unique characteristics of your destination and luxurious tableware.
In-flight Amenity Kit Service:
Five different luxury brand DAVI cosmetic items, such as face cream, hand cream, aftershave lotion, eye gel, and lip balm (with added extracts of wine), are packed in a convenient pouch, along with eye mask, toothbrush and toothpaste for your convenience. (Note: Provided to passengers on flights more than six hours.)
A high-quality duvet is provided to passengers on lengthy flights to America, Europe, Oceania and the Middle East for comfort and relaxation.
In-flight Comfort Clothing:
Comfortable and high-quality clothes, designed by world famous designer Gianfranco Ferre, are provided for passengers on lengthy flights to America, Europe, Oceania or the Middle East.
Aircraft lights are fully adjustable to accommodate various activities such as boarding, sleeping and eating. In addition, the lights dim and brighten gradually to give your eyes time to adjust.
Handicap accessible restrooms:
These special restrooms are available on every flight to allow all passengers to have the best in-flight experience possible.
Stay on schedule even when sleeping. Just let us know, and we will make sure to wake you at your requested time.
In-seat power supply system:
- Each seat on our B747-8i, B747-400, B777-300, B777-200, B787-9, A380-800, A330-200, A330-300 and some B737-800, B737-900ER aircrafts has a power outlet.
- While our in-seat power supply system supports various types of plugs, you may need an adapter for special types used in certain regions.
- In-Seat Power Voltage : 110V/60Hz. Most laptops designed as Free Voltage Type (100-240V) can be used. Each power outlet provides up to 100~200W (varies with aircraft), so certain laptop computers may not be charged depending on their power consumption.
- The USB port is used to recharge electronic devices excluding iPad; unfortunately, RJ45 internet ports are not currently available.
- Recharge an iPad by plugging the standard charger into the in-seat power supply.
Dream Lounge, A380 "Celestial Bar":
A380 airplanes are equipped with the "Celestial Bar", a convenient relaxation space for First and Prestige class passengers.
The chic interior design, exquisite lighting and impressive sky lounge provide the perfect atmosphere. This is the spot for you and your fellow travellers to wind down and relax while sipping on specially crafted cocktails that can only be experienced on Korean Air.