- On the main deck, there are 8 exits: 6 in the middle and 2 in the back.
- There are 10 lavatories: 2 in the front, 4 in the middle and 4 in the back.
- There are 5 galleys: 1 in the front and 4 in the middle.
- There are 8 bassinets in the middle.
- For the seating, there are 6 First Class Kosmo Suites 2.0, 26 Prestige Suites and 314 New Economy Class Seats.
- From the first row to the third row of the First Class area, the pitch between the seats is 83 inches on the main deck. From the 7th row to the 11th row of the Prestige Class area, the pitch is 75 inches for the seats in the center and 86 inches for the left and right side seats. For the Economy Class area, from the 28th to the 37th row and from 38th to the 48th, from 49th to the 65th row, the pitch between the seats is 33 or 34 inches.
- On the upper deck, there are 2 exits in the middle.
- There are 2 lavatories: 1 in the front and 1 in the back.
- There are 4 galleys in the back.
- For the seating, there are 22 Prestige Suites.
- On the uppder deck, the pitch between the seats is 86 inches for the Prestige Class seats from the 16th to the 21st row.