UM Service to Canada

  • Minor passengers under 18 years old with / without a guardian (not parents) also have to prepare a Guardian Consent Form to enter Canada. Without a Guardian Consent Form, minor passengers are subject to go through an intensive immigration interview.
  • UM service is not available for connecting flights on U.S. or Canadian airlines (including code-share partners).
  • A “Guardian Consent Form” must be completed in English or French with a legal guardian or parents signatures. In addition, addresses and phone numbers (both Departure point and Canada) must be included in the form.

Download Guardian Consent Formpdf  open a new window