UM Service to the Philippines
Unaccompanied minors are defined as any child under the age of 15 who doesn’t have permanent resident card.
(For children over age 12, an additional service charge applies)
Required documents for travel include
- Notarized guardian consent form in English
- Application for Waiver of Exclusion Ground (W.E.G)
- Copy of traveling minor’s and his/her parent’s passports
- Family Relation Certificate in English
- Entry fee (PHP 3,120)
- A child who travels to the Philippines with only his or her mother must also have a completed guardian consent form to establish the familial relationship because the two will have different last names.
- In case of young minor traveling alone, fill out the personal information (name, date of birth, nationality and passport number) of the guardian who resides in Philippines on required documents.
Sample is provided only for your reference. Each form should be filled according to one's travel condition.