Not Allowed to Bring/Restricted Items
Totally restricted from the aircraft
The following items can neither be carried on nor checked:
- Combustible or flammable substances such as lighter fluid and paint.
- Pressurized gas containers such as oxygen tanks and butane gas cans.
- Explosive materials such as fireworks.
- Small vehicles equipped with lithium batteries.
(Small Vehicles like air wheels, solo wheels, hoverboards, mini Segways, balance wheels, etc. are not allowed to carry-on or check-in due to the potential danger of its lithium batteries.)
- Any other items that could pose a threat to passengers or the aircraft.
Check-in restricted Items
Please carry on the items listed below with you all the times.
- Fragile or perishable items
- Electronics (Laptop, Camera, Mobile phone), business documents and medicine
- Valuables such as cash, jewelry and valuable samples
- Items valued over USD 2,500
- Health or surgical masks (only allowed to carry-on up to 30 masks)
Carry-on items with some restrictions
You are allowed to carry on the following items in small or limited quantities.
- Personal cosmetic products.
Note: For international flights departing or connecting in Korea, passengers may bring in liquid items (personal toiletries, perfume, hair spray, aerosol, etc.), provided that they are in containers up to 100ml each, all sealed in a plastic bag up to 1-liter capacity.
- There are no restrictions regarding the quantity or container size of liquid items purchased in duty-free shops, provided that packaging for each item remains sealed.
- Powder weighing more than 12oz (350ml) must be checked in. (Applies to all flights to the US as of June 30, 2018)
- Personal medical items needed during the flight. (Current prescription may be needed.)
- One lighter or matchbox .(Regulations may vary according to departing countries. Not allowed on the flight departing from China.)
- Airline-approved medical items and equipment.
- Dry ice. (Less than 2.5kg.)
- Lithium batteries within 160Wh used for consumer electronic or medical devices are allowed onboard.
- Each person is limited to a maximum of 20 spare batteries within 100Wh in personal use. And also additionally limited to a maximum of 2 spare batteries with an exceeding 100Wh but not exceeding 160Wh in personal use.
Portable chargers are restricted as spare batteries(strictly in China) and uncertain electric capacity will not be accepted.
- Small vehicles equipped with lithium batteries are not allowed to check-in or carry on.
- Hair curlers containing non-removable lithium batteries are not allowed to check-in or carry-on departing from Japan by local regulations.
- If you want to check smart luggage, lithium batteries must be removed and carried seperately in the cabin. Any smart luggage with undetachable lithium battery is not allowed either as check-in or carry-on.